Your Inquiries Answered
Where do you deliver?
Currently we deliver only within the Sydney region. You can order online and put your delivery date in special instructions.
For other cities and states, please subscribe to our newsletter (scroll below) so you will be notified when delivery commences in your area.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs varies based on what region of Sydney you would like your pies delivered. We are based in North-West Sydney.
Currently there are 3 options:
1. 10km radius from Norwest, NSW (if not in free delivery area) - $9.95
2. 11km-45km radius from Norwest, NSW - $14.95
3. Free Delivery for the following suburbs (Min order of $25 applies): Kellyville, North Kellyville, Castle Hill, Baulkam Hills, Bella Vista, Glenwood, Parklea, Stanhope Gardens, Quakers Hill, Marayong, Colebee, Marsden Park, Schofields, Riverstone, The Ponds, and Rouse Hill.
Free shipping for orders over $85 regardless of your location in Greater Sydney (up to 50km from Norwest, NSW).
I have ordered my Pies, how long do I have to wait?
We aim to deliver in 1-3 business days; however, it can take up to 5 business days. Once you place your order, within 2 hours, our customer service will reach out to let you know the date & time your delivery will arrive.
Alternatively, you can indicate the date & time you would like your delivery and we will do our best to accommodate.
How spicy are the pies?
The pies are served medium-hot spice level just as it was on Plate of Origin for the judges. If you would like to alter the spice level, you may indicate the spice level in 'special request" on the product page when placing your order.
Are your pies fully baked?
Yes, all our pies are freshly baked the morning of your delivery date in a DA approved commercial kitchen with a food safety supervisor on site at all times.
We recommend that you place your pies in a refrigerator and consume them within 3 days or put them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
How do you reheat the pies?
Since the pies are fully baked, reheating them is a breeze.
1. Microwave - 1 1/2 mins on 1000watts
2. Oven - 160 Degrees fan forced for 15 minutes
3. Air Fryer - 160 Degrees for 10 minutes
* All ovens are made different, so please refer to your instruction manual
Do you offer catering?
We do offer catering of our pies. Get in touch with us via our contact form.
ATTN: Due to Staff Shortages, orders will be slightly delayed. Our team will contact you once you place your order.